Cruel Wolves and Devious Deceptions

An Enemies to Lovers Supernatural Academy Romance

Pub Date 01 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 20 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #CruelWolvesandDeviousDeceptions #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Desmond Pierce is a wolf above Alphas.

Good looking, arrogant, and hunter-born.

He also happens to be my brother’s best friend.

If coming from different clans wasn’t reason enough to stay away from him, his connection to my brother is.

But every time we’re in the same room, he needles his way under my skin, demanding my attention and making the tigress in me rise up in challenge.

I hate him

He hates me.

But when the unthinkable happens, I start to wonder if hate is enough to keep our attraction to one another at bay.

Cruel Wolves & Devious Deceptions is a STEAMY New Adult Paranormal Romance. You do not need to read earlier books in the series to enjoy it though, it is intended for mature audiences 17+ Please Read Responsibly.

Desmond Pierce is a wolf above Alphas.

Good looking, arrogant, and hunter-born.

He also happens to be my brother’s best friend.

If coming from different clans wasn’t reason enough to stay away from him...

ISBN 9781953264121

A smutty book about shifters who fight each other for dominance? Yes sir, sign me up. All that forbidden lust and intense jealously amplified the spice, and this author know how to write a steamy scene. I love that it wasn't necessary to have read the previous books in the series, the world and characters are easy to follow and root for. 10/10