Purpose and Profit

How Business Can Lift Up the World

Pub Date 09 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 08 Aug 2022

Talking about this book? Use #PurposeandProfit #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The roadmap and best practices to reap the enormous value that can emerge when your businesses prioritizes social and environmental goals—such as climate change, diversity and inclusion, and sustainability—right alongside the pursuit of profit.

We not only live in a world where pursuing social goals and pursuing profit are becoming more aligned in the corporate setting—we also live in a time in which consumers of every age are specifically looking to support organizations that stand for social and environmental goals greater than themselves.

Backed by cutting-edge research distinguished Harvard Business School professor George Serafeim has conducted over the past decade, readers will learn:

The tactical ways that companies can put the new analytics of doing good into practice, and design initiatives that have positive impact;The six archetypes of value creation enabled by these new trends;The role of investors and how their recognition that robust management of material ESG issues can pay off in the capital markets is critical to keeping companies on the right path; andHow we can all look at our choices and our careers through the lens of these societal trends and manage our behavior to drive impact in our lives and for our organizations.

Purpose and Profit is a must-read for anybody seeking to drive social and environmental change in their businesses and reap the rewards of fierce customer loyalty, bettering the way work is done, and the immeasurable satisfaction in living an impactful life.

EDITION Hardcover