You Are Not Alone

Six Affirmations from a Loving God

Pub Date 02 Nov 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #YouAreNotAlone #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Loneliness is a struggle for so many, especially during dark times that  force us into isolation. But the truth is, we are never really alone. God has made a promise to be with us. In this book you will be affirmed by reminders about God’s person, His plan, presence, provision, promise, and purpose. Through an inspirational word and conversational tone, Elisa Morgan touches your heart and helps you see you are not alone.

Loneliness is a struggle for so many, especially during dark times that force us into isolation. But the truth is, we are never really alone. God has made a promise to be with us. In this book you...

You Are Not Alone Six Affirmations from a Loving God by Elisa Morgan Pub Date 02 Nov 2021 | Our Daily Bread Publishing Christian | Religion & Spirituality | Self-Help I am reviewing a copy of You Are Not Alone through Our Daily Bread and NetGalley: So many people struggle with loneliness , especially during these dark times that force us into isolation. But we are never really alone, God has made a promise to be with us. This book will affirm your reminders about God’s person. If you are looking for a book that reminds you that God is there, then You Are Not Alone is just the book. Written in a conversational tone, with a good deal of inspiration in the book, You Are Not Alone is a great book. Five out of five stars! Happy Reading!

You Are Not Alone, is the spiritual book for your soul that we all need right now. Dealing with the previous year of shut downs and having to spend quite a bit of time alone has made even more people feel alone. I think we all as humans go through those period of times when we feel alone and the chapters and subjects in this book uplift your spirit to lift up your head.

Elisa Morgan addresses the pain of loneliness in "You Are Not Alone" by sharing Biblical truths that soothe and comfort the soul. Drawing from her own life as well as the lives of others, the author shares how God can transform loneliness into solitude across multiple areas of one's life. Like a trusted companion, @elisamorganauthor leaves the reader feeling understood and provides her with simple, practical tools she can easily implement. There is a lovely meditation at the back of the book that could serve as a wonderful prayer during a difficult time and a list of resources worth reading if you enjoy research. Favorite quote: "While recognizing and owning our loneliness comes first, and while it takes honesty and effort to recognize and own our lonely, there's more to be done. In order to move to unlonely, the next key is to go to God..."