Part of the Family

Pub Date 30 Mar 2022 | Archive Date Not set

The brand new gangland thriller from Queen of Liverpool crime, Caz Finlay

‘If you like Martina Cole and Kimberley Chambers you will LOVE [Caz Finlay]’ Reader Review

You’re either with them

The Carters have always run the streets of Liverpool, but now there’s a new family in town who think it’s time to challenge the system.

Or against them

And when threats are made, both loyalty and money is at stake. Of course the Carters will seek revenge, but first Grace and her boys must find out who is responsible.

The decision is yours

Being at the top of your game is tough, especially when your enemies – both old and new – want to take you down. Now it’s time for the fight of their lives. The only question is, who will win?

NetGalley readers are addicted to Part of the Family

‘I literally couldn’t sleep until I finished this. Completely addictive’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘What a page-turner’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Gangland at its best’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘One of my favourite authors. Another excellent gripping read’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘A thrilling, fast-paced gangland read which is realistic and entertaining’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The brand new unputdownable gritty crime drama is back and available to pre-order now

The brand new gangland thriller from Queen of Liverpool crime, Caz Finlay

You’re either with them

The Carters...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE £2.99 (GBP)

Another great read from Caz Finlay and parts of the book had me thinking oh no , that can’t happen.. What I like best is while Caz doesn’t take away from what a criminal life entails, she hints at the violence and leaves it to the reader’s imagination as to how bloody and painful it is. From the ending I guess the series will hopefully continue but in a different direction with Grace and Michael being minor characters.

Part of the Family by C. Finlay, published by HarperCollins UK/ One More Chapter, is book six in this series. The story is set in Liverpool with Grace and Michael Carter heading their big, influential family. There's a lot going on and when you're not acquainted with the previous books, it took me a minute to get the story. Grace and Michael are perfection, I loved redaing every morsel of the two. Loved learning about the dynamic of the Carters and their friends, their turbulent lives. This complex, stunning read gave me all the feels, had me in suspense from start til the last page.

The Carter's are back. Book six in the bad blood series, The Liverpool Gangland Thriller and it's a cracker. This is one big challenge for Grace and Michael and the boys, with a new family who want to challenge the Carter Tick Tock Tick Tock They have a big fight on their hands. Loyalty is for ever when you become part of the family and once again the author has pushed my buttons with another dynamic read, this family really do take some beaten in gangland crime that are one of my most favourite reads. it's unputdownable, fast pace, inspirational and leaves you begging for more, taking you on another journey that is going to lead you to PAYBACK. There is nothing more to be said from me that a contented Booklover can only leave 5*****s. LOVED IT.

Another excellent thriller by Caz carrying on the story of the Carter family set in Liverpool. Thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it, but would suggest that a new reader gets the previous books about the Carter family as the saga continues. Can't wait for the next book.

How fabulous to start the New Year with a catch up with Grace, Michael and their extended family! Another five star instalment to the series and I eagerly await the next one.

This was started at about 6pm New Year’s Eve, and finished early hours of the morning. Has to be my favourite New Year ever, so thanks Caz!! Grace and Michael are my favourite criminals ever!! Picking up the newest in the series feels like catching up with old friends, only much more fun! I’m quite sure I didn’t even have to turn the page, as they seemed to turn themselves. With each book I feel more and more invested with the family, and this latest one is no different, it just seems to get better and better, and there are some really tense, emotional moments. Queen Caz, long may she reign!!

Oh my Caz Finlay you are awesome loved this book .It had me gripped from the first page as read your previous ones so knew who the characters were , certain part of the book I just could not put it down as was so keen to find out what was going to happen really enjoyed reading this one too can’t wait for your next book

*4.5 stars* The Carter family are back! Grace and Michael head the Liverpool gangland family, but there is a new rival gang nipping at their heels, eager to take the crown, but everyone knows that you don’t cross the Carter’s and get away with it! With so many threads running throughout the storyline to keep you on your toes, it’s unlikely that you’ll find your mind wandering - in fact distraction is something you could never experience with this family saga. Caz Finlay has worked her magic again with a cracking read that was both gritty and gripping. Bring on the next Caz!

Absolutley brilliant book catching up with the Carter family and their Enemies.Never a day goes by that the Carters don't have trouble knocking at the door.Danny goes to see what his so-called mother wants and can't get out of her dirty smelly flat fast enough.Then they are contacted by a couple of brothers with a proposition to go into business together when their offer is refused the family find out all they can about the brothers and their crew.To say this book is thrilling is an understatement it is BRILLIANT from start to finish and I can't wait to see what Caz Finlay brings us next.5*

Well another fantastic read from Caz Finlay . I love the Carter family books I just can't put them down . This is a must read book .

Thanks for allowing me to read this Arc. Caz Finlay is an amazing author. I have read all of her books and they are absolutely brilliant. Part Of The Family is no exception. I was hooked from the first page. My only problem is that I have to wait for the next one. Definitely worth five stars.

Thank you for the invitation from the publisher to read this early ARC. Well Caz Finlay has wrote another cracking read here, and one I devoured in a day. For me, this author never disappoints and I know I’m in for an great read. I’ve followed and enjoyed this series right from the start and loved being back in the Carters world again. Grace and Luke are slowly building a relationship as brother and sister and I loved that Danny had a bigger presence as a character and it was great to find out more about his background and early life. As always there are characters I don’t like and I love seeing them get their come uppance. I loved the different ongoing story threads, some which were tied up nicely at the end and a couple which weren’t and I hope will feature in the next book, If you want a great, thrilling, fast paced gangland read which is realistic and entertaining, you really can’t go wrong with this series. I absolutely loved this book and roll on the next one.

I so love this series Grace Carter and Luke Sullivan are forming a brother and sister relationship. but they want answers from Glenda Alexander why did she have that photo and why is she back. Danny and Jake are very loved up but Danny wont let anyone know about there relationship .someone has it in for Michael carter and there a new gang that wants a lot more .the young and the old Carters have quite a few challenges to contend with this author has yet again delivered another brilliant story in this series i so recommend this series

The Carter family are back! Grace and Michael and the kids are still stepping back from the ‘main’ business. Jake and Danny are getting closer and don’t want to hide away. Luke and Stacey don’t want to hide their feelings anymore. With new gangs emerging and old rivals making waves again will the Liverpool family ever have a quiet time? As always reading about Grace Carter and the family is easy as I adore the characters and this was another fantastic addition to the story. Thank you to netgalley and the publishers for this arc in exchange for my honest review.

Do not cross The Carter's people! I love all these characters and you feel part of the family with them. Caz has a great style of writing and has become one of my favourite authors. Another excellent page turning gripping read these get better and better. Caz, You smashed it as always! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A big thank you to one more chapter for the opportunity to read and review this ARC.

WOW.......... another fab book by caz finlay, i love this series, the carters have their fingers in alot of pies, Jake wants to tell his family and friends that him and danny are a couple, but danny isnt so sure. Dannys mom is blackmailing him for money or she will tell everyone who dannys father is . Gangland at its best. Twists, turns, violence, mayhem,, all the things i love in a book One question will grace and michael take a backseat and let the younger generation take over????? Highley recommend

Oh my god. Caz has done it again. I literally couldn't sleep untill I finished this. A great edition to the books. Completely addictive story. I can't wait to see what the next installment brings

Firstly thank you Netgalley for this ARC. What a page turner just love Caz Finlay books. Read in one sitting

I was offered this book by the publishers having read and reviewed the last one. I have to say, although this is a large criminal family who make their money from drugs and other misdemeanours, I do like them, especially Grace, she is a true matriarchal head of the family. Whilst they have to sort one or two matters out, there’s not too much gore and blood, Caz leaves it to the readers imagination. This is all about loyalty and someone is trying to take the Carters down. The locals on the housing estate are terrified of this new family and are too frightened to say anything. Money is missing and this family thinks they can take what the carters have built up, but they really don’t know what they are up against. What follows is a brilliant read, and as they say revenge is a dish best eaten cold. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and as I said before, time permitting I’d love to read them all from the beginning, as I’ve only read two and would like more background on the family. My thanks to the author and the publishers for the ARC.