Murder on the Menu

Pub Date 15 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 08 Mar 2022
Harper 360, One More Chapter

Talking about this book? Use #MurderontheMenu #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘A sparklingly delicious confection to satisfy the mystery reader’s appetite’ Helena Dixon, bestselling author of the Miss Underhay Mysteries

The first book in a NEW cozy mystery series!

Still spinning from the hustle and bustle of city life, Jodie ‘Nosey’ Parker is glad to be back in the Cornish village she calls home. Having quit the Met Police in search of something less dangerous, the change of pace means she can finally start her dream catering company and raise her daughter, Daisy, somewhere safer.

But there’s nothing quite like having your first job back at home be catering an ex-boyfriend’s wedding to remind you of just how small your village is. And when the bride vanishes, Jodie is drawn into the investigation, realising that life in the countryside might not be as quaint as she remembers.

With a missing bride on their hands, murder and mayhem lurks around every corner…

But surely saving the day will be a piece of cake for this not-so-amateur sleuth?

The first book in the Murder on the Menu cozy mystery series. Can be read as a standalone. A humorous cozy mystery with a British female sleuth in a small village. Includes one of Jodie's Tried and Tested Recipes! Written in British English. Mild profanity and peril.

The first book in a NEW cozy...

EDITION Paperback

A fun whodunit start to a new series featuring Jodie Parker former police officer turned caterer/chef. The characters are believable and well developed. Great story plot that will keep the reader turning page after page. Really enjoyed this book. Thanks #netgalley and #Harper360 and #OneMoreChapter for the eARC in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine.

Murder on the Menu by Fiona Leitch is the 1st book in the Nosey Parker Mystery series, and my first book by this author. Jodie “Nosey” Parker quit the Met Police Department to move back to the Cornish village where she was raised. Jodie wants a safer life for her daughter Daisy, and herself, so she is starting her dream business as a caterer. Once I started this book I could not stop reading it. It was a quick read that kept me guessing. I look forward to the next book in the series. I recommend this book for all cozy mystery book lovers, you will not be disappointed. I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own