Break Through The Noise
Build Lit Social Skills, Discover How To Stop Doubting Yourself, Tackle Social Anxiety And Find Your Voice
by Mia Reyes
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Pub Date 12 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 23 Nov 2021
Whether you're 17 or 24: Want to get rid of self-doubt? Want elevated confidence and social skills even though you're dealing with social anxiety or have an introverted mind? Then keep reading:
If doubt, insecurity, or social anxiety often stop you from being you, it could be limiting your life progress and personal growth.
It's totally exhausting. It can make you ignore new open doors, miss out on opportunities, avoid friends. Seriously, sometimes it feels like being frozen just watching everyone else live their best life.
Discover how you can change this!
Firstly, you aren't alone.
According to Forbes, up to 53% of the population often feel socially awkward or have low self esteem in social situations. Plus, according to the NIH, around 7.1% of US young adults experience social anxiety.
But in everyday life, things can be so hard to pinpoint. Like, how do you even know what you’re actually dealing with?
In this book you'll explore:
* Ways to make sense of what you’re feeling and experiencing right now
* Why jumping in too fast can actually block your progress
* How to properly set the stage for change
* Real-life tips from real-life people
* The vital differences between insecurity, social anxiety, and an introverted mind
* Annoying myths vs. actual facts
* 3 surprising but common roadblocks you need to tackle now
* 5 crucial mindset changes that could make or break your progress
* Powerful ways to challenge self-doubt and mute the inner unfair critic
* Why you need to care (a lot!) less about what others think
* Quiz to figure out if you are a people pleaser, and how to stop it
* How to stop worrying every night
* Why only you should define your own success, and how to do it
* Self-appreciation exercises to overcome negativity
* Not-too-daunting techniques to kick-start your return to social life
* The one groundbreaking method thousands of people use to manage overwhelming emotions
* Bonus chapter: Advanced amplifiers for a steady personal growth and development
* Bonus: Free #moodchallenge collection of images and art to calm your mood and settle your mindset
Analyze the sitch and explore your options. You absolutely can make change happen:
According to a social anxiety study run by The Norwegian University of Science and Technology, an amazing 84.7% of socially anxious participants experienced improvement using only cognitive exercises.
It’s time to get a glow up.
This book outlines your steps exactly in the right order, and at your own pace so you don't burnout.
So you can make progress even if you have no idea where to start, even if you think you don’t have the strength to make lasting change, and especially if you’ve tried tackling this challenge before but just couldn’t break through.
To create a more personalized self-confidence strategy and build better social skills, more self-compassion and more resilience, scroll back up and tap.
"The book has a great vibe and is also full of great tips and exercises. It's one of the best books about social anxiety I've read yet and it is because the author has managed to write everything in a way that is motivating and valuable but also entertaining and easy to understand and that's not an easy job especially for something so complex as social anxiety!" - Martin, Goodreads
"This was a very good and informative book about how to tackle social anxiety and push through self doubt and insecurity. I loved how much it covered and how a lot of the time I could relate to it so much almost like she was writing this directly to me. Found so many helpful tips and got so much out of this book." - Elaine, Goodreads"
Average rating from 3 members
Good book with practical tips and tricks you can use to improve your mood, life and dealing with social situations. Not groundbreaking but a good compilation of information and ideas to try.
Really enjoyed this book! There's a lot to take away from reading! I love how the book was broken down into easy to read sections - it also had a great humour to it too. It doesn't patronise or promise to fix things - it just has lots of useful advice and straight to the point facts, coming direct from the science. I definitely recommend this book - for anyone suffering from social anxiety themselves or anyone wanting to support a loved one suffering with anxiety, this book will definitely help!
An informative and well-structured book about social anxiety. The book gives the reader information and insights on being an introvert and having social anxiety. This book shares information and debunks some myths on the subject, with the help of sources. Other chapters give techniques and tips to help you overcome social anxiety and become a better version of yourself. There is a lot of information on social anxiety and tips to practice in your daily life. I recommend this book for everyone who struggles with being an introvert and having social anxiety. It could be a great start to understanding what it means and how you can try to overcome it.