The Essential Questions for Couples Journal

A Workbook to Help Find, Keep and Connect to Love

Pub Date 28 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 01 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheEssentialQuestionsforCouplesJournal #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A Practical Guide with Over 200 Questions to Connect, Build intimacy and Strengthen your Relationship.

Kate and Randall Chapman take you on an eye-opening journey of discovery, amusement, and reflection to really know each other. Join the authors as they celebrate love combining an impressive collection of solid open-ended questions into an exciting, and deeply revealing book.

Here’s what you’ll love about it:

* Great creative conversation starters: with questions that reveal new things about each other.

* Find a great variety of quizzes: from the simplest to the really difficult, thought-provoking questions.

* Encourage meaningful conversations: questions you need to ask before you start dating, get married, or enter into any long-term relationship.

* Clarify each other’s values, goals, and expectations. So you avoid being disappointed.

* Build and deepen the intimacy of your relationship: find ideas thoughts and notes to help with the connection of the relationship.

The perfect gift for new couples and established couples alike!

Readers who loved the books Atlas of the Heart, Hold Me Tight, and Attached will also enjoy The Essential Questions for Couples Journal. A revealing and thought-provoking book that will keep your relationship growing.

A couple's journal to help find, keep and connect to love.

ISBN 9798791986856

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

The Essential Questions for Couples Journal is a brilliant little book to help take your relationship to a deeper level. It is a list of questions that will help you learn more about your partner and offers a third party option to getting answers to your burning questions. This book contains space for your write notes or the answers as you go along. Some of the questions are difficult, potentially squirm inducing, while some are light and fun.

This is a great book whether you are dating, engaged or married. I plan on using this book with my husband as you can only discuss your day so long on a date. Some of these questions won't apply to us in the stage of our relationship, but the majority will. I wish this book had been out while we were dating long distance. It would have helped to have these conversation starters.

One thing I really enjoyed about this book is that it is unpretentious. It does not tell you three steps for a better relationship. It is simply a tool to take your relationship deeper, no matter where your relationship is at the moment. Kudos to the authors!

I highly recommend this book!

Thank you to NetGalley and BooksGoSocial for the complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

★★★★ ☐ The publisher has provided a copy for review.
Want a workbook to restart the romance? Want to explore why you're better together?

Find out more about each other while you affirm your past. You'll begin to understand why you're together and what's behind your partner's actions and thoughts.

Lots of questions, and lots of fun ahead for couples of any age. Answer for yourself or your partner - and see how well you know each other. How close do you come to their observations or your past and present, as well as your dreams and aspirations?

Love is a puzzle but this workbook may hold the key to some missing pieces. Enjoy!