The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

Follow Them and People Will Follow You

Pub Date 31 May 2022 | Archive Date 30 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #The21IrrefutableLawsofLeadership #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Best-Selling Leadership Book of All Time Just Got Better!

HarperCollins and John C. Maxwell are celebrating the milestone anniversary of Maxwell’s New York Times bestselling book The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership with the publication of a new revised and updated 25th Anniversary Edition.

Maxwell has gone through every word of this book and updated it for the next generation of leaders. He has added new insights to these timeless laws and included lessons learned since he originally wrote the book. He removed dated stories and replaced them with fresh ones that apply to today’s world of business.

What Maxwell didn’t change are the powerful leadership truths that have been helping people become better leaders for the last quarter century. This is still the best book on leadership people can buy, whether they want to learn leadership on their own, develop as leaders in a group, or teach leadership to others as a mentor.

Readers new to Maxwell, as well as lifelong fans will want to get this new edition of the leadership book that has sold millions of copies in the United States and around the world.

The Best-Selling Leadership Book of All Time Just Got Better!

Send to Kindle (PDF)

A beautiful look though how to utilize your inner light in life and how to make your life brighter. Pun intended. Highly recommend. Especially loved the reflection to true life to humanize my feelings and relate. I felt like this book was SPEAKING TO ME. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

This is a must read for leaders and leaders to be. The book is definitely worth time invested and can support a very positive personal growth through educational stories on leadership. There are interesting aspects of leadership examples and situations that can help to reflect on own leadership capabilities and provide a good ground for growth and leadership qualities development.

Maxwell never fails to deliver great books with some incredible advice. I enjoy reading his books and applying his thoughts in my own life and professional career. Sometimes, I find his work to start off a bit slow, but in the end it's worth the read.

This book was phenomenal. I learned so many great pieces of advice and tips on how to lead well. I was also encouraged in some of the things I was doing that are helping me be successful already.