Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide
The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Building Wealth, Creating Long-Term Financial Security, and Preparing for Life After Work
by Ted Snow CFP MBA
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 15 Mar 2021 | Archive Date Not set
THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES AND PREPARING FOR RETIREMENT
Planning for retirement is the biggest financial commitment of your life. Are you prepared?
The future is often filled with fear and uncertainty. Fortunately, your retirement doesn’t have to be. Managing your finances, preparing to transition out of the workforce, and ensuring that your money is working as hard as possible to make your golden years sparkle can be overwhelming.
Best-selling author and finance industry veteran Ted D. Snow, CFP®, MBA, knows how to prepare for retirement no matter what stage of planning his clients are in. Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide cuts through the chatter to help orient you on your journey to retirement with financially sound money management strategies, practical tips, and a thorough look at what it takes to prepare for a retirement worth looking forward to.
Using the guidance and insight provided in this book, anyone, at any stage of their career, can find the answers they’re looking for to prepare for a comfortable, satisfying, and financially secure retirement. Whether retirement is right around the corner or still decades over the horizon, you deserve a retirement that's a fitting reward to a lifetime of hard work. This book is your essential companion.
Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide Is Perfect For:
- People in their 20’s, 30’s, or 40’s who know they have to start preparing for retirement but aren’t exactly sure how yet.
- People in their 50’s, 60’s, and beyond – yes even people who are past the retirement age will find value in this book!
- Anyone who is concerned that they aren’t adequately prepared for the largest financial commitment of their lives!
Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide Covers:
- Everything you need to know to get a head start on retirement planning from financial planning to the fundamentals of saving for retirement
- Retirement planning investment strategies, tactics, and techniques that set this book apart from other retirement planning books
- Preparing for retirement at any age (no matter how close or far away retirement truly is)
- Exactly how to retire from work and into life
Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide Will Teach You:
- Where and when to start – How to understand your unique retirement needs and start preparing now
- 401(k)s, traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, Health Savings Accounts, mutual funds, and other financial instruments – Which ones are right for you and how to use them to best effect
- Accelerating your retirement timeline – What to do if you don’t think you have enough time (or want to retire early!)
- More than money – Going beyond financial security for a happy, healthy, and rewarding life after retirement
- Fending off fraud, estate planning, minimizing your tax burden, health planning, finding a purpose after work, and more!
Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide is a useful consumer text that forwards advice for creating personalized visions of retirement.
In Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide, certified financial planner Ted D. Snow introduces methods for evaluating one's options and creating a personalized road map to making retirement dreams come true.
The text, though it is packed with information, generates excitement about retirement. Its sections are succinct, addressing their points in a direct manner. Their chapters begin with short lists of points that will be covered; they end with reviews of the same. The sections are visually separated by creative fonts, half-tone boxes, bulleted lists, and large graphics, like a pie chart that can be read in a glance, while the wide margins leave ample room for notes. Elsewhere, signposts for paragraphs that contain cautions, quotes, examples, and opinions make navigating the work easy. Downloadable aides, including an asset-allocation workbook, budget calculator, and guides for long-term expenses, are included.
Retirement Planning QuickStart Guide is a useful consumer guide for creating personalized visions of retirement.
- Foreword Clarion Reviews
Average rating from 8 members
A good guide to aspects of retirement planning that I had not considered, like cash being a good investment as well as more long term investments. I would recommend the book highly and thank you to netgalley and the publishers for giving me a copy of the book.
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Susan Edwards Richmond
Laurie Lico Albanese