Digital Marketing QuickStart Guide
The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Developing a Scalable Online Strategy, Finding Your Customers, and Profitably Growing Your Business
by Benjamin Sweeney
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 25 Apr 2022 | Archive Date Not set
ClydeBank Media, ClydeBank Media LLC
THE ULTIMATE BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO DIGITAL MARKETING IN 2022
The future of business growth is digital. Are you prepared?
Digital marketers tap into an unprecedented ability to discover and reach motivated customers at scale. Now more than ever, digital marketing strategies are the key for emerging brands, new and veteran entrepreneurs, and businesses of all sizes to convert customers in digital spaces.
With the availability of cost-effective advertising, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and more, there has never been a better time to connect with your customers and grow your business.
In Digital Marketing QuickStart Guide, author and veteran marketer Benjamin Sweeney distills a decade’s worth of marketing experience into a crash course that covers everything from marketing fundamentals to sophisticated digital strategies.
Infused with marketing wisdom that is as invaluable on day one as on day one thousand, Digital Marketing QuickStart Guide equips readers with the skills and strategies they need to reach customers and grow their businesses. Whether you are a freelancer selling your services to businesses, an entrepreneur who needs more customers, a student who needs to get up to speed fast, or an online creator, artist, or influencer you will find value in these pages.
It doesn’t matter if you have never run a Facebook Ad before or are a successful entrepreneur who just can’t make your digital marketing efforts click—anyone can become a savvy digital marketer by using the tools and tactics presented in this book!
Digital Marketing QuickStart Guide Is Perfect For:
- Entrepreneurs who want to take control of their digital marketing and grow their business
- Freelancers and members of the gig economy looking to diversify their service offerings
- In-house or agency marketers who want to brush up on digital marketing fundamentals
- Business and marketing students who need a digital marketing edge
- Influencers, artists, creators, and anyone who needs to sell or connect with more people in digital spaces!
Digital Marketing QuickStart Guide Explains:
- How to use digital marketing channels to connect with more people and win more customers
- How to nail down exactly who your customer is and how to create a marketing strategy that reaches those people where they spend time online
- How to boost your search rankings and get your business seen by the millions of people using search engines every day
- How to use social media marketing to increase engagement and round out an effective marketing strategy
You Will Learn:
- Modern Marketing Fundamentals – How Timeless Marketing Basics Can Be Repurposed for Digital Spaces
- Building Your Own Digital Marketing Toolkit – Exactly How Digital Marketing Tools Work and How to Use Them
- Digital Marketing in Action – How to Organize and Implement Campaigns that Reach and Convert at Scale
- Digital Strategy Design – How to Structure Your Digital Marketing Strategy to Save Money and Get Results
- Digital Marketing Core Concepts – Using Social, Email, Cost-Effective Advertising, Mastering SEO, and More!
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 7 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Chad E. Foster
Joe Coulombe, Patty Civalleri
Justin Michael; Tony Hughes
Jonathan Dapra, Richard Dapra & Jonas Akerman
Matt Jacobson; Lisa Jacobson
Patrick R. Leddin
Taylor Jenkins Reid