Prayer Starters

Talking with God about Hard Times

Pub Date 11 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 20 Nov 2022
Bethany House, Bethany House Publishers

Talking about this book? Use #PrayerStarters #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

When you can't find the right words to pray...

In hard times, many of us shy away from God, not sure how to talk to him about what we're feeling. Through her own battles, Suzie Eller has experienced the peace of knowing that prayer is not about the number of words that come out of your mouth or how eloquent you sound. It's about being in God's presence.

When you can't figure out what to say to him, these 90 prayer starters will begin the conversation you've been longing for. Each one is birthed from a specific Scripture, and on each page, journaling space is provided so you can complete the prayer in your own words or simply write what you're feeling.

Don't let your hurts, fears, or doubts keep you from freely talking to God. He loves you and wants to hear what's on your heart.

"Connect with God in ways you've always hoped for but haven't been sure how to make happen."--HOLLEY GERTH, bestselling author
When you can't find the right words to pray...

Send to Kindle (EPUB)