Fearless Finances

A Timeless Guide to Building Wealth

Pub Date 27 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 26 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #FearlessFinances #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

BUILD GENERATIONAL WEALTH WITH CLEAR AND ACTIONABLE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES

Cassandra Cummings, leading financial expert and founder of The Stocks & Stilettos Society, shows women how to crush their financial goals, overcome their fears, and grow their wealth through the power of investing.

Historically, women of color have been shut out of the wealth-building game. Cassandra Cummings has made it her mission to change that by creating a vibrant and successful online community of more than 100,000 women investors. In her new book, Cassandra brings the powerful lessons of their achievements to you.

Fearless Finances is not just about being rich. It’s about being in control, courageous, and no longer living in lack. Cassandra presents pillars of financial advice in a clear, inspiring way that makes it possible for women—especially women of color—to achieve their desires. This book is about being fearless, on your terms— free to pivot from unfulfilling experiences, free to do what you want, free to throw up the middle finger at money stress and turn it into sustaining success.

In this book, Cassandra will teach you how to:

• Reprogram your energy to conquer longstanding fears around money
  • Develop a firm foundation to stabilize your financial ascension
  • Invest in the stock market for wealth creation and legacy building
  • Prepare for a lifelong winning financial season

Fearless Finances walks you through the keys to building your success squad of trusted experts, as well as women who kicked fear out of the way to achieve their financial dreams. Now, so can you.

BUILD GENERATIONAL WEALTH WITH CLEAR AND ACTIONABLE INVESTMENT STRATEGIES

Send to Kindle (PDF)

The number one thing I loved about this book besides all the tips and finance information is that it was written be a Black woman. I mean she came with the facts and numbers. Growing up in a Black household, money was never discussed, ever. I could relate a lot to what Cassandra said. I loved how she used her personal and relatable experiences.
I have my money affirmations posted on my bathroom mirror. I even shared this book with my book chat because we all need to read it. This book really helped me to put things into perspective when it comes to my relationship with money. I definitely took notes, highlighted, and bookmarked. Now it’s time to put these tips in action.

Fearless finances is another must read on how to enter the world of finances. Cassandra Cummings success story and what she has come from and built makes you want to read this book even more. Anyone can learn about finances and Cummings show you how to take your first step into finance security in the world. We have all lived pay check to pay check but if you have ever want to know how to control your money and make your money work for you and not just you working for your money. Run don't walk and grab this book.