The Kitchen Healer

The Journey to Becoming You

Pub Date 15 Nov 2022 | Archive Date 15 Nov 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheKitchenHealer #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Look at your relationship with your kitchen, and you discover the unconscious recipe guiding your life.

All the ways you live and love begin in your kitchen. And it’s in the kitchen where you’ll find the way to your true self. A place to nourish your being and heal with the freedom, beauty, and permission you have always longed for.

With The Kitchen Healer, Jules Blaine Davis invites you into the messy beauty of her healing kitchen and asks, “What are you really hungry for?”

Jules teaches that how we were or weren’t nourished in our childhood kitchens shapes every aspect of our lives today, and so it is through the kitchen that we find healing from the stress, overwhelm, and trauma that so many of us carry.

Though this book contains recipes—with ingredients both traditional and emotional—this isn’t your typical cookbook. This is a book that will shine a light on how to cook up the life you deeply long to live with food you love to make.

As you rest and receive in the cozy glow of Jules and her kitchen, you’ll begin to understand that the freedom to turn on the fire—in the kitchen and in your life—is one and the same.

Advance Praise

“In this luminous book, Mama Jules cooks up a feast of awakening. She artfully invites us to step into our stories and transform them, meet our hunger and fill it, and claim our abundant aliveness. This is a paradigm-shifting, awe-inspiring book.” ―Mirabai Starr, author of Wild Mercy

The Kitchen Healer is THE example of what is possible in terms of nourishment, freedom, and home.” ―Bryce Dallas Howard, actress and director

“Jules’s guidance is a gift to us all … reconnecting us to our inner magic, which has just been so darn hungry.” ―Carrie-Anne Moss, actress and founder of Annapurna Living

EDITION Hardcover