The World of the End

How Jesus' Prophecy Shapes Our Priorities

Pub Date 04 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheWorldoftheEnd #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestseller

In a world that seems to be spinning out of control, we need hope now more than ever. What if the life sustaining hope you need is found within the pages of the Bible?

Our world is packed with lies and loss of trust. Wars and rumors of war. Devastation and disaster. Pressure and persecution. Lawlessness and lovelessness. Some days it seems like bad news all around. And with bad news comes questions: "Why is this happening? When will it stop? What can we do?" And perhaps the most pressing of all: "Is this the end?"

In these hope-filled pages, bestselling author, pastor, and respected Bible teacher Dr. David Jeremiah focuses our attention not on the problems at hand, but on the hand of God. That's because Jesus Himself told us what to expect from this season of history when He delivered His Olivet Discourse—a significant sermon that scholars have called "the most important single passage of prophecy in all the Bible."

In The World of the End, learn how:

• The Bible has already laid the foundation on how we can live victoriously, even in difficult times
  • Jesus not only calls Christians to a higher standard, but equips us with the tools and strength we need to confidently follow him daily
  • The gospels contain the comfort you need to trust that God is in control and that his plan is still working to completion

With his trademark clarity, Dr. Jeremiah reveals exactly what Jesus promised to us—and what He expects of us—as we approach the World of the End.

A Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly Bestseller