Daily Self-Worth Journal for Women

A 60-Day Guide to Self-Improvement

Pub Date 26 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 14 Oct 2022

Talking about this book? Use #DailySelfWorthJournalforWomen #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

THIS IS A DAILY GUIDED JOURNAL FOR WRITING AND SELF HELP BOOK - ALL IN ONE

Get the answers you need and the confidence to live them in this self-esteem journal for women.

Open up to a new life of awareness, positivity, and growth with this clear and to the point, self-help journal for women.

★★★ This is a BETTER YOURSELF BOOK. ★★★

This positive life journal provides precise guidance and practical tools to take your life to the next level, no matter where you are on your personal journey.

This 60-day Self-Worth workbook will provide:

• Gratitude reminders
  • Breath-work
  • Guided meditations
  • Creative writing

This is more than a just a journal for women with prompts or a reflection journal for women. This serves as a guided journal for mental health and as a spiritual journal, to inspire women to be their best self, even when Life is hard.

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN! ★★★

THIS IS A DAILY GUIDED JOURNAL FOR WRITING AND SELF HELP BOOK - ALL IN ONE

Open up to a new life of...

Advance Praise

"Amazon:

1) I just got it last week and are on day 4 of the journal! I can already feel the shift in my energy! So easy to use, i feel like I am guided personally by Kris Jobson himself. The questions feel personal, confronting but also loving! All the tools I need are given, I get more connection to myself day by day! And I am just at day 4!

2) The cover of this book caught my eye and I am glad I bought it. Everyday is guided with quotes , powerful affirmations and self-reflection. I am just at the first few days but I think this book is having a positive affect already.

3) Hi Kris! I am loving your book! It has already helped me! So awesome!!

4) This book is beautiful. I got it for my bestie and she loves it. She was looking for a journal type book for self-reflection and to change her mindset and so I found this one for her."

"Amazon:

EDITION Paperback

Send to Kindle (PDF)

This book was very difficult in this format, since it is unable to be used as an actual journal, but I was able to scan enough to know I will be buying this. As the book title promises, it is a daily journal meant to be completed in 60 days. Each day is clearly marked and allows you to enter the date and circle what day it is. Then you get an affirmation. This affirmation aligns with the self-worth, self-love, etc. topics this journal promised. There are then multiple areas for you to record how it makes you feel, whether you feel you match it, what you need to do to improve, etc. The day ends with a mindfulness/meditation practice and turning the affirmation into a mantra. Your last day asks you to reflect on the whole journey and any changes you saw. As someone who suffers from low self-worth, I cannot wait to fully dive into an editable copy. I would also like to point out that the artwork used throughout the journal was very pretty, fitting, and a wonderful addition to the prompts. Thanks to NetGalley for my free review copy. Once I buy this book and make my way through the 60 days, I will be updating on my blog that can be found on my profile.

Daily Self-Worth Journal for Women by Kris Jobson . Journal provides detailed guidance with progressively more in-dept questions. Day by day you will get a deeper understanding of yourself and self worth. The guided meditations are an powerful and helpful tool, as are the breathing exercises. A hardcopy of the journal would be the most beneficial.

Thank you to the author, publisher and NetGalley for the opportunity to preview the book.

This was a fun self-help type journal with questions and prompts. I've really grown to love books like this and have been buying and using a lot this year! Daily Self-Worth Journal for Women by Kris Jobson was no exception:)

A good guided journal. I love that it is all-inclusive in the one book and you don't have to use an external journal. I like how the prompts are simple and make you face yourself, and the addition of the meditations as well.

I loved this journal! It really has helped me see some of my self worth! I can wait to continue my self worth journey