A Woman’s Self-Love
Self-Love and Self-Compassion for Women
by Victoria Burshtein
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 18 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 06 Oct 2022
How to develop Self-Love in five easy steps, even if you failed at every other self-help strategy.
Self-love is essential to feel joy, happiness, and fulfillment.
The biggest roadblock in our journey to loving ourselves is self-criticism. Negative self-talk can damage us if left unchecked, such as feeding into depression and anxiety, lowering self-esteem, and increasing stress, guilt, and shame.
In A Woman's Self Love, you will discover:
* The most common mistake people make when practicing self-love
* The three most essential components to loving yourself
* How to detect your inner critic's main job in your life
* How to redirect your self-talk so it's working for you, not against you
* The one thing that will improve your relationships massively and the way you view the world around you
* Five easy practices that will make you fall in love with yourself
* The single most powerful tactic you can use to switch your inner conversations from self-criticism to self-love
Applying A Woman's Self Love principles will help you boost happiness, enhance self-worth, increase motivation, foster resilience, and much more. Studies have proven that practicing self-love dramatically affects longevity and your quality of life. You can start living a joyful, fulfilled life, even if you are currently dealing with the darkest thoughts.
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 4 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
We Are Bookish
Linda P.J. Lipsen
Dr. M. E. Hecht; Whoopi Goldberg
Terry J. Benton-Walker