The FUD Factor

Overcoming Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt to Achieve the Impossible

Pub Date 18 Apr 2023 | Archive Date 18 Apr 2023

Talking about this book? Use #TheFUDFactor #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Ready to embrace your inner Fearless Leader?

Brendan Keegan is here to guide you on your way. In The FUD Factor: Overcoming Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt to Achieve the Impossible, Keegan sets the record straight: Fearless Leaders aren’t born they are made, and we all have the capability to become the Fearless Leader s we aspire to be. Drawing on lessons learned along his own Fearless Leadership journey and the lessons learned by emerging, stuck, challenged, and get-better leaders across all industries, experiences, and ages, Keegan inspires us to face our fears, believe in ourselves, and inspire others through our own commitment to show up as a Fearless Leader every day.

In his carefully laid out strategy, Keegan uncovers all the qualities of Fearless Leadership and provides a clear path for aspiring and seasoned leaders to follow; a path that will empower them to achieve the impossible.

Ready to embrace your inner Fearless Leader?

Advance Praise

“Leading a team in turbulent and changing times is difficult. The FUD Factor is a refreshingly easy guide on how to do it well. This is a must-read for any manager.”
― Zak Brown, CEO, McLaren Racing Limited

“Brendan has a unique ability to motivate and challenge his team to bring their A-games every day by intently listening, providing helpful encouragement, and being unabashedly transparent. His collaborative leadership approach is focused on getting to the right answer, not his answer.”
― Olof Bergvist, Managing Director, Bain Capital

“Brendan P. Keegan gives us a helpful recipe that applies to any organization, from start-ups to Fortune 500s. Get ready to take notes and shift the way you see things.”
― Jonah Berger, Marketing Professor, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania; International Bestselling Author, Contagious, Invisible Influence, and The Catalyst

"[...] a polished resource with fresh insights and a compelling and expansive definition of "leadership" itself, offering motivation and tools to help readers step into--or become more confident in--leadership roles."
-- BookLife by Publishers Weekly

"Brendan P. Keegan provides a resource for those who require encouragement and motivation with a cleanly written and highly approachable method that inspires as much as it educates."
-- Readers' Favorite

"The FUD Factor was written for people of all backgrounds who wish to become fearless leaders. [...] Its practical insights on topics like open communication, employee motivation, and productivity contribute to its achievable advice."
-- Foreword Reviews

"Keegan’s no-nonsense prose and clear passion about coaching the next generation of leaders is ultimately affecting and convincing."
-- Kirkus Reviews

― Zak Brown, CEO, McLaren Racing...

EDITION Audiobook, Unabridged
ISBN 9798887501949
PRICE

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)

The author shares his own personal experiences and insights, as well as practical strategies and tools, to help listeners overcome their own FUD and achieve their goals. The narration is clear and engaging, making the book a pleasure to listen to. I would highly recommend this audiobook to anyone looking to boost their confidence and reach their full potential.

This is my first 5-star review on Netgalley, and this book deserves it. I didn't know how much I needed this book until I clicked play on the audio. I would recommend this book to anyone who finds themselves in a slump or needs to jump start their career. It really gives great insights and amazing tips on how to lead and how to be a fearless leader. The author shares his own personal experiences and insights as well as those of others who are at the top of their game and how they got there. I particularly loved the story he shared of Mr. Disney himself, and how his road to success was not as easy as we would think. I always thought he was fed the silver spoon and Disney World just materialized out of magic, but I found out that his perseverance and conquering his FUD led him to achieving his goals. Once I started listening to this audiobook, I literally could not stop! I took it everywhere with me, on the trail, at the gym, to the store, even whilst relaxing in a bath. The author did an amazing job! Through sharing his experience and insights., this book inspires one to overcome their own FUD. The narration is amazingly clear and highly engaging! It was a book I did not want to ever end and one that I plan to read again and again. This book is great at any stage of your life whether you are just starting out, have been promoted to a new managerial role, a CEO at a big company or managing a book club. It offers great tools and practical and tactical strategies to help readers conquer their FUD, boost their confidence and achieve their goals. This book is a must have on your bookcase, iPhone or kindle! It is definitely a book you will want to revisit again and again throughout the stages of your life! I 100% endorse purchasing this book! You will be happy you did!

Thank you so much to Netgalley, Bredan P Keegan and Forbes Books for allowing me to read this ARC, for an honest review.

Everyone...in in any industry has to deal with fear, uncertainty, and doubt. The author provides solid principles for dealing with all three. If the reader is familiar with writers like Lewis Hoes or Brendon Burchard, they will appreciate the flow this text.