Full of Myself

A Graphic Memoir About Body Image

Pub Date 02 Apr 2024 | Archive Date 02 Apr 2024

Talking about this book? Use #FullofMyself #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Author and illustrator Siobhán Gallagher’s humorous and heartfelt graphic memoir details her journey from being anxious and unhappy to learning to love herself as she is.

"I’m proud of the person I’ve become because I fought to become her." At the age of 30, Siobhán Gallagher looks back on her teenage years struggling with anxiety and diet culture, desperate to become a beautiful, savvy, and slim adult. As an actual adult, she realizes she hasn’t turned out the way she’d imagined, but through the hard work of self-reflection—cut with plenty of humor—Gallagher brings readers along on her journey to self-acceptance and self-love.

Through witty comics and striking illustrations, Full of Myself is a highly relatable story of the awkward, imperfect, and hilariously honest teenage best friend readers will wish they had had—and the awkward, imperfect, and hilariously honest woman she becomes.

"I’m proud of the person I’ve...

A Note From the Publisher

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

We regret this E-galley is not available for Kindle viewing.

PAGES 336