Reckless

Pub Date 04 Aug 2014 | Archive Date 06 Jan 2016

Everything about him warned me to stay away.

I’d seen bad boys before, but he had it all and more. The rippling muscles covered in tatts, the piercing eyes hiding dark secrets, the silky voice that could make a girl come with just a whisper . . .

He was exactly the type of guy that would get me in trouble, but when he jumped off the stage, inked skin glistening with sweat and breathed his seductive words into my ear, I couldn’t resist the temptation.

It was supposed to be the best one-night stand of my life, but fate didn’t let it play out that way. Things happened. I got upset. I got hasty. And worst of all, I got reckless.

After that disaster, I thought it was the last I’d see of him. But what I didn’t know was that I’d started something.

Something that could shatter the very thing I had worked so hard to protect.

I should have known back then that the most seductive things in life are also the most dangerous.

——————————

Cliffhanger Warning

Reckless - Book One of Two
Reckless 2- Book Two of Two (Coming October 2014)

Everything about him warned me to stay away.

EDITION Paperback

**Copy received from Netgalley for an honest review** Couldn't stop me from reading it even if you tried to pry my ebook reader out of my hands!! What an epic and wild ride. I loved and I mean absolutely loved this freaking book! This book from the beginning had me laughing out loud and had me keep turning each page to get more of the story. There was nothing slow about this book, the characters and story were pure adrenaline to read. Riley is a wild free spirit, she started to a little wild and carefree, it's was like she knew what she wanted and how she wanted things, until she met Jax. Though there is more then meets the eye with her character, and you find out the more you read. Jax is the lead singer of the HC or Cocks which you will need to read in order to know why. He has demons, and he likes doing his own thing, he doesn't like being told what to do, and he sure doesn't like anyone knowing his business. When Riley and Jax are thrown at each other, it becomes a challenge who will give in first and who becomes the reckless one. This was a freaking brilliant story and yes it will be an explosive conclusion in OCTOBER, so I will now have to wait three long, agonizing months waiting and waiting. I loved all the characters in this book, each was unique and had a part in the book. Prisculla West is just brilliant.

One bad thing about receiving an ARC to read and review is that you're that much further away from getting to read the second book! I'm a huge fan of Priscilla West so I couldn't wait to start reading Reckless. I devoured this book and loved every minute of it. Riley seems like a straightforward accountant that is all business but she definitely has a feisty rebellious side to her. Jax is a rock and roll star who has all of the ladies drooling over him. He never opens up and really lets anyone in until he meets Riley. Jax can't seem to stay away from Riley even though she resists his charm. There is so much sexual tension between these two, it's intense! I loved reading about their relationship progress and them start to open up to each other. I thought the other band members were really funny and were great characters. I didn't expect this to have such a cliffhanger ending and I can't wait to see where Jax and Riley end up! Amazing read! *ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

Priscilla West blows my mind once again with Reckless. You think you know how the story is gonna go...Good luck predicting this one. Jax is the sexy, smoking hot rock star who encounters a little firecracker named Riley at one of his concerts. After the show, he assumes Riley will play right along with his plan and he will be getting lucky. She is not impressed with his rude seduction scene, and Riley is seeing red. She leaves him frustrated, intrigued, and feeling a little 'blue'. She's had her share of bad boys and doesn't want to tangle up with another one. As her luck would have it, her job brings her right back to Jax where she will take the ride of her life. Jax is not what she expected, and her walls and resistance soon come tumbling down. Just when you think the happily ever after could be possible and there is hope.....BAM!!!!!!!! Son of a biscuit!!!!!! You are left with your jaw on the floor and begging Priscilla for book 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~My Thoughts~*~ A 5 Star Rating Holy cow!! This book is amazing I literally could not put it down. I think this is the best book I've read this year. It's been so long since I've read a good rockstar book this one just knocked me off my feet. Riley was an awesome female character who I absolutely adore and Jax was a perfect bad boy rock star and I freaking loved him. The storyline was very well written and definitely keeps you turning pages. All in all this was one hell of a book and I can't wait for the next one. Tumblr Review: http://tatteredbookblog.tumblr.com/post/92837689302/reckless-by-priscilla-west will also post on amazon on release day!