The End of Procrastination
How to Stop Postponing and Live a Fulfilled Life
by Petr Ludwig; Adela Schicker
Pub Date 31 Dec 2018
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheEndOfProcrastination #NetGalley
Over 100,000 copies sold worldwide, The End of Procrastination offers science-based, practical tools to stop procrastination
Even with overflowing inboxes and unmet deadlines, most people still can’t manage to take control of their time and stop procrastinating. The End of Procrastination tackles the problem head on, helping you stop putting off work and reclaim your time. Author Petr Ludwig shows that ending procrastination is essential to developing a sense of purpose and leading a happier more fulfilled life.
With eight clear, approachable tools?from quick daily worksheets to shift your perspective to to-do lists that actually help you get things done?The End of Procrastination provides everything you need to change the way you manage your time and live your life.
The book will help you learn:
- The science behind why we postpone things
- How we can motivate ourselves so that we enjoy our work, feel less stressed, and focus more
- How to avoid becoming a goal junkie?a high achieving but unsatisfied person
- How to organize your daily life and follow your vision
- How to acquire new positive habits and end bad ones
- How to cope with decision paralysis
Based on the latest research, The End of Procrastination synthesizes over one hundred and twenty scientific studies to create a program that is based on the way our brains actually work. By understanding exactly why procrastination happens and how our brains respond to motivation and self-discipline, the book provides readers with the knowledge to conquer procrastination on an everyday basis.