Super Potato and the Greenhouse of Evil

Book 7

Pub Date 03 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 30 Jun 2021
Lerner Publishing Group, Graphic Universe ™

Talking about this book? Use #SuperPotatoandtheGreenhouseofEvil #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Super Potato's archenemy Doctor Malevolent has returned, and this time he has a plant-based plan to take over the world! Our hero will need all of his gigantic new muscles to defeat this leafy green menace.

A Note From the Publisher

Title also available as library bound for $27.99 (ISBN 9781728424576).

Title also available as library bound for $27.99 (ISBN 9781728424576).

I loved this book! The illustrations are colourful and entertaining. The story was informative and also funny. I’ve never read a comic before but I will definitely be looking out for other titles from this author. Thank you to the author and NetGalley for gifting me this arc in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.

This was my first graphic book and it was so good. My children loved it too! A good story with lots of interesting facts about plants that will encourage children to find out more.

Fun graphic novel featuring Super Potato saving people from the evil Greenhouse. Very enjoyable and my students would love it.

My son loved this book! It is his first graphic novel, so he loved the format. One of our favorite things while reading the story was the illustrations. They're colorful and engaging and my son loved them. It kept him interested in the story and even helped me to "read" some of it based on context clues provided by the illustrations. Overall, a great graphic children's book!