Terms of Service

The Real Cost of Social Media

Pub Date 01 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 27 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TermsofService #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Do we use social media, or are we being used by it?

Social media is brilliant and obscene. It sharpens the mind and dulls it. It brings nations together and tears them apart. It perpetuates, reveals, and repairs injustice. It is an untamed beast upon which we can only hope to ride, but never quite corral.
What is it doing to us?

In Terms of Service, Chris Martin brings readers his years of expertise and experience from building online brands, coaching authors and speakers about social media use, and thinking theologically about the effects of social media. As you read this book, you will:  Learn how social media has come to dominate the role the internet plays in your lifeLearn how the “social internet” affects you in ways you may not realizeBe equipped to push back against the hold the internet has on your mind and your heart
Do we use social media, or are we being used by it?

EDITION Paperback