Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health

The Personalized Program to Calm Anxiety, Boost Energy, and Beat Burnout

Pub Date 03 May 2022 | Archive Date 01 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #MasterYourStressResetYourHealth #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Learn to manage stress and overcome anxiety with this customizable breakthrough program from leading adrenal distress/stress expert Dr. Doni Wilson.

We have come to accept stress and anxiety as being hand-in-glove with being successful. Many of us believe that we are supposed to be superhumans and just ignore stress—carrying on with long hours and sleepless nights, suffering quietly with the headaches, tension, and stomach sensitivity, rather than risk being perceived as unable to “keep up” with the demands of modern life. But we’re not robots or machines; we’re human. While stress is inevitable, and, in certain situations, even necessary for effective functioning, we must keep it from overpowering our daily lives by learning how to harness stress to empower us.

In Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health, Dr. Doni Wilson shows that the key to breaking the cycle is finding and treating your unique stress type. After more than 20 years working with thousands of patients, Dr. Doni has found that people generally fall into one of five types based on their adrenaline and cortisol levels throughout the day: the Night Owl, the Stress Magnet, Yawning on the Go, Tired and Wired, or Sluggish and Stressed. In this groundbreaking book, she'll help you identify your stress type--and give you the tools to make stress work for you.

Your body’s particular response is based on genetics and your lifestyle. Your pattern is unique—even in similar situations, different people may respond to that stress in a completely different way. Dr. Doni’s customizable C.A.R.E. program is simple: Clean eating, Adequate sleep, Recovery, and Exercise. Dr. Doni shows you how to tailor each step of the program for your stress type to allow you to:

• Overcome exhaustion and fatigue
  • Clear up brain fog and improve memory
  • Optimize your body weight
  • Stop insomnia
  • Recover from anxiety and depression
  • Relieve headaches, chronic pain, and digestive issues
  • Increase your energy, sex drive, and immunity
  • Prevent serious illnesses such as cancer, dementia, and heart disease
  • Add years to your life
    Far too many of us have accepted the negative effects of stress and anxiety as a fact of life—pushing through rather than risking falling short of the demands of modern life. This groundbreaking guide will set you on a path to become resilient to stress, so you can thrive like never before.

We have come to accept stress and anxiety as being...

ISBN 9781953295576

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

The book "Master Your Stress, Reset Your Health" is a good guide to recognizing what type of stress you are and how to deal with stress.
    For me, the first four chapters (1st Part) of the book were a bit too specialized. I had to read some parts twice before I understood the terms. You can then test yourself to find out which stress type you belong to. I found the questions very helpful. Once you learn what type you belong to, you get important and helpful tipps how to take C.A.R.E. of yourself. Starting with the 5th chapter (2nd Part) I started to enjoy this book, as I also understood it easier. I found the explanations of the three phases of the Stress Recovery Protocol also very useful.
    At the end of the book are fourteen recipes to support your body. I am going to try them.

This is a must-have resource to help one improve mental health, resiliency, and live a more full and happy life. It is full of great strategies, advice, and easy to implement ideas. This is one I'll return to again and again. Many thanks to the author, publisher, and NetGalley for the advanced copy of the book.

What a great book! I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the wonderful characters along the way. Written really well and kept me up reading half the book! I highly recommend this book!! Thank you for letting me review