The 24 Hour Dating Agency

A hilarious romantic comedy that you won't want to miss!

Pub Date 30 Jun 2022 | Archive Date 30 Jun 2022

Talking about this book? Use #The24HourDatingAgency #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Tinder, Hinge, Bumble – thirtysomething journalist Saffie has tried them all. Now she's wondering whether it's time to throw in the towel and give up on love for good – and she's not alone...

Saffie's boss Tamara has been single since her divorce four years ago, but at forty-five, running her own magazine and with three kids at home, she doesn't feel she has the time, energy or confidence to go through the dating mill again. Meanwhile, Saffie's best friend Milo has just been dumped – again. A hopeless romantic with terrible taste in men, this is his fourth break-up in six months. There must be a secret to finding Mr Right, surely – but what?

Step forward The 24-hour Dating Agency, a matchmaking service with a difference. Instead of wasting months on casual dates, they promise to send you on an intense twenty-four-hour date with your perfect match – like speed-dating but in reverse. And even better, the agency offers a soulmate guarantee: meet The One or your money back.

Figuring they have nothing to lose, the three friends sign up. But when their matches turn out to be not what they were expecting, it seems like even the soulmate guarantee can't find them what they're looking for. Or can it?

...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE £1.99 (GBP)

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

This was a quick and easy read that would be a perfect beach read. I think anyone who has delved into the wrold or should I say minefield of internet dating would relate to this story. well written with well developed characters. i enjoyed it.

Another cracking amazing read from the master of the genre. Mary Jayne Baker is an auto buy author for me, and every plot is unique - the characters are so realistic and fleshed out that you could reach through the page and grab them. Trust me, you will want to grab the book boyfriends she creates too! My friends and I fight over who has dibs, and that's the sign of a great author. More please Mary Jayne! Pure escapism in dark times, with laughs and drama that keep you reading till the breathless and happy ending. I won't spoil any of the book, will just tell you to read it asap!

I can honestly say that I have never read anything like this book and I mean that in the best way possible. Everything about this book was wonderful. The characters were hilarious yet still relatable, there was the perfect amount of romance without it being too based around it, and the banter was amazing. I will be recommending this book to all of my reader friends when it comes out for sure.

This book was a very pleasant surprise! I really enjoyed it. I fell madly in love with the characters and the storyline, and I highly recommend it!

This was such a cute and fast-paced read! The idea is very clever, and was really well done. Tamara was my favorite out of the three main characters - I really enjoyed her children and their reaction to when their mother started dating again. I would've liked to see a little more Milo, I felt that he didn't get as much page time as Saffie and Tamara did.

Can the 24 Hour Dating Agency be a real thing? Please? This would be amazing if it was. The concept is just so unique, I wonder how Baker came up with it. I loved Saffie's doubts over it (and the twist with her match!!).

Don't be fooled. The real love story of Mary Jayne Baker's 24-hour Dating Agency is the friendship between Saffie, Tamara and Milo.

The three friends, who all work together for a quirky magazine owned by siblings Tamara and Milo's grandmother, decide to sign up to a dating service that promises to send daters on an intense 24-hour date with their perfect match.

All three have varying reasons. Tamara, because her deadbeat ex-husband has announed he's having a kid with a woman 20 years younger. Despite the fact he walked out on his family after she became pregnant aged 39 and didn't want another child. Milo, because his boyfriends have lasted a month. And Saffie, who scoffs at the premise, decides to sign up to see if she can turn it into a freelance article.

I love Mary Jayne Baker's books. She always has a cast of quirky but close-knit friends with an interesting premise. Her strength is balancing the less lighthearted life challenges with warmth and wit.

I really felt for Tamara - the anger, grief and emotional turmoil she felt after hearing, then running into her ex was heartbreaking.

There's a lot of heart and depth in her characters and this book was no exception.

If you love heartwarming stories with wit, a lot of heart, and portrayal of strong friendship groups, this is another for your TBR pile. I loved this book so much its on my pre-order list.

Thank you to Head of Zeus/Aria and NetGalley for the ARC.

“She’s literally selling love at first sight … that’s a pretty bold offer”
Wow … just wow !!! This book turned out to be like nothing I had expected !!!
I thought I was about to read a fluffy, maybe spicy romance with funny scenes but it was so much more !!
While following three different people’s life and trying to understand their struggles and how they went through them and how they finally found what they were looking for … was a psalm to the heart to say the least !!!
Tamara, Milo and Saffie are normal people, with normal jobs and normal family problems who lost all hope, just to find it back in the most unexpected of ways!
Tamara’s life and ex-husbands , Milo and is problems with setting up for “ok” instead of “right” and Saffie with her cynicism and her trust issues … they taught me so much in such a short time because … I honestly couldn’t stop reading this book !!!
At the end the truth is that most of the times what we need is not what we thought we wanted or we were used to want and this is as crazy as it is amazing !!!
I’m very glad I managed to read this book and I’m definitely thinking of purchasing the book for myself in physics copy as soon as it is out !!!

*** This Arc was gifted by Netgalley***

I was so excited to read this book based off of the synopsis. I found this to be a fun and lighthearted read. It was super easy to get through and I found myself loving the plot. it is so much fu n for me to read about dating scenarios, and this one ups the ante, by giving you a full refund if they don't find you a match within 24 hours!'

The three friends that we are following all have such dynamic and intriguing characters, even though the book is about dating. I found myself in love with the three main characters friendship more so, that the dates! I would highly suggest checking this book out, if you are interested in any of these tropes!

This book was absolutely adorable! It far surpasses the usual romcom because we follow three main characters on their journeys to find love. The twists and conflicts were ones I didn’t see coming and it kept the story moving at a good pace. And what’s better than not only getting one HEA, but three!

This book follows Saffie, Tamara, and Milo, who are all working for a magazine and they decide to sign up for the dating app which sends people on 24 hour dates. Tamara was definitely my favourite out of the three!! All the grief her ex put her though, and leaving her!!

This book isn’t what I expected it to be!! But I’m so glad it wasn’t. And it definitely sets a great message that you what you need you may not want etc.

you need this book in your life! THIS WAS SOO GOOD! I can’t even express how much I loved this book. Going from searching for love in all the wrong places to being thrown the most unexpected match. If you love rom come with all the feels this is the book. It was so well written and character development and world building were on point. I need this to be a movie because I loved it so much

This is a tale of dating, yes, but also and just as importantly, family and long-term desires and recognising that you don’t necessarily know what’s right for you until it’s deliberately put in front of you. The author writes realistic, nuanced characters dealing with a variety of situations, and while it’s unusual to have three (third-person) points of view and three developing relationships, it works and doesn’t get diluted or confusing. I particularly liked that the main characters were all in their thirties and forties, with life experience which contributed to their general jaded outlook on dating, and also enjoyed the way the plots played out, with a couple of twists I didn’t see coming. It kept me hooked and I finished it very quickly - highly recommended if you’re looking for a funny, fast-paced read.

This was absolutely adorable. I really appreciate books that feature main characters getting a HEA beyond their early twenties, and this book delivers that in spades. I loved the characters in this book, they were all so unique and fun, I couldn’t help but root for them (well maybe not Andy). While the book did feel a little long at times, I was never BORED. The plot had so many surprise twists that I never saw coming. I really did enjoy this!

I was given an ARC of this book by NetGalley and Head of Zeus. All opinions are my own.

This is one of those where i can't quite tell if it's a romcom because it doesn't quite hit the usual beats. It's almost like 3 romcom novellas, all threaded together? Anyway, this was a fun take on using a bunch of different tropes, and also the first romance novel i have read with a ventriloquist LI so that's really something! It was a fastpaced read with some workplace drama thrown in (which i always love--could have handled more, but i loved the caper feel of the power going out and having to figure out what to do.

The thing that didn't quite work for me was the dating agency itself. Like was there a whole part cut that made its existence, elusiveness, and financial structure make sense? Is the proprietor going to get her own follow-up book? I was not clear on a lot of that. But overall, it was really fun!

This was a NetGalley ARC.

I really enjoyed this book. I liked that it was 3 main characters and none overshadowed the others. All three coworkers/friends decide to go on a date through the 24 hour dating agency because dating apps suck. Each date is very different and specific to the couple. I liked that the couples weren’t perfect and there were some things each one had to work through in order for their relationship to work.

If you love a heartwarming story about strong friendships and romance you’ll want to add this to your tbr!

We do not get the classic romcom with this story as we are given 3 main characters to follow on their journey together as well as individually.

The amount of depth and character in this book was amazing and the plot was unique and unpredictable.

I will definitely be adding a physical copy to my collection once released :)

I loved getting to know Safie, Tamara, and Milo - they are colleagues working at an oddball newspaper, and friends outside of work - I enjoyed getting some insight into their trials and tribulations with dating and a bit about their lives before all the action happened. I thought this book was such a nice balance of fun and silly, and some more serious themes - but I was laughing within the first pages and throughout.

I loved that they didn't just jump at the idea of going to a 24hr dating agency, but were like... hmm I don't know about this. I loved that the character development by the end of the book. There was a real journey to get to the HEA, but one that made sense for each of them.

Saffie doesn’t seem to have any luck in the dating department, and feels like she’ll be eternally single. She works at a magazine called The Throstler. Her boss and friend, Tamara, and co-worker and friend, Milo, also feel like they will be eternally single. Tamara is divorced with two teenage twins and a five year old little girl. Milo feels that he’s already met all the men in the town and there’s no one new left to meet. The three of them decide to try a new 24 hour dating agency – where instead of going on dates across many months, you go on one date for 24 hours. The success rate is 100% with a find your soulmate money back guarantee. Have they met their soulmates, or is a secret one of them is keeping bound to work against their favor?

This was a very cute, flirty read. There were so many times in the book I felt myself smiling along with the characters. I really loved that even though this is a romance novel, there are other aspects to the book as well. First, there is the bond of friendship between the three characters – Milo, Saffie, and Tamara. Each one is so unique, but they all fit together perfectly as friends (and family). The other aspect of this book that I really enjoyed was that there was a twist. I usually read twists in thriller books, not in romance ones, so when the twist occurred, my mouth was left agape. The ONLY reason that I didn’t give this book 5 stars was the fact that the author took a bit to get to the point of the book – there was a lot of background in the beginning and I felt it could have been handled quicker.

If you love a good, wholesome romance novel, this is for you. Pre-order your copy today!

I absolutly loved this book....fun, really to easy to read but with a fab story line. A massive hug in a book.

Tamara and Milo are brother and sister and work with best friend Saffie for the family production of a niche perodical. Tamara has 3 children and is divorced from a husband that wanted nothing to do with his children. Milo and Saffie are both post relationship break ups but still wishing for partners. Signing up for speed dating does not end positively.

After seeing an advert for the 24 hour dating agency, all 3 decide to sign up...all for their own individual reasons. Saffie in particular is using the experience purely as research for an article for their magazine.

After paying their 500 poubd fee and completing a questionaire they are each matched up to their ideal match. What follows is a journey of tears and laughter as each begin their journey into the unkbown in the dating field.

Really brilliant read, highly recommend.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you so much Head of Zeus/Aria and NetGalley for this opportunity.

I loved this book, one of my favourite of this year so far. I was worried about having three main characters, but I think the writer did a marvellous job since none overshadowed the others.

The idea I think is brilliant and well developed. I loved the way the characters' imperfections were portrayed so that I could relate to those characters.

I can't wait for the release and buy my physical copy.

Thanks to #NetGalley for providing me with an eARC in return for a fair review.

This novel is marketed as romance - which it does have plenty of - but the thing that made this book stand out for me was the strong friendships between the three main characters. Saffie, Tamara & MIlo all work together at the quirky magazine owned by siblings Tamara & Milo's Grandmother.

Milo has had his heart broken again, Saffie is fed up of the usual dating scene and they both think that divorced Tamara is overdue for some happiness & a life outside of her work & children. So when they hear about a new dating agency that promises to find you 'The One' or give your money back they figure they have nothing to lose and all three sign up!

An enjoyable read

You know what… this may be my favorite book I’ve read so far this year! I liked the three different storylines and how everything intertwined. Three friends (well, two of them are also siblings) are frustrated with single life and agree to try a new dating agency. The 24 hour dates they went on were entertaining and unique, but the majority of the story came after the dates and that’s when things got even better. .

And, as always, I love a happily ever after… or maybe three?! ❤️

Well this isn't what I was expecting!
I love when you pick up a book thinking it's one thing and it turns out to be another and you have to just keep reading until it done!
Definitely want to re-read this in the audio format.

✨️Thank you to Head of Zeus, NetGalley, and Mary Jayne Baker for the opportunity to read and review this book ahead of publication!✨️

While this book definitely took me a bit to get into, I ended up really enjoying this story line! And, looking back, I realize that the slow introduction to the three main characters was absolutely necessary for the overall story.

Basically, we have three friends, connected mostly by work at a cute little magazine. The three of them are wildly different and complex in their own ways. Oh and single. Very single. So, when Milo comes across the 24 Hour Dating Agency sign, he is quick to sign up and is followed by Tamara and Saffie. And from there, the story explodes. I couldn't have guessed about some of the little twists that came along and I feel like that's rare with romance novels.

I really enjoyed this book and will be looking forward to more books by Mary Jayne Baker! 4.5⭐️

I usually feel like a book with multiple perspectives can be confusing and in-cohesive, but the 24-Hour Dating Agency really benefited from that format! The three main characters of this novel give it a lot of personality, and I love how the story is told bouncing from one to the other.

Overall, I really enjoyed this read! Predictable without being extremely cliche, some fun twists here and there. I didn't love the storyline of the magazine, that time could have been better spent on Saffie, Milo, and Tamara's friendship!

This book was not what I was expecting and I was very pleasently surprised! Although predictable in some ways, the book really made you want to carry it through to the end mainly due to the main characters, Tamara, Saffie and Milo. I loved seeing the relationships blossom and the way they supported each other was adorable. This book had a lot of laugh out loud moments and was quite sarcastic in parts which is just my style! Overall, a really lovely heartwarming romance novel which will go down a treat.

I would like to start by thanking Head of Zeus, and netball do for an arc of the 24 Hour dating
Agency.

I wanted to read this book based on the cover and description.

This book was adorable. Perfect ROM-COM x 3 rolled into one book!!! Such a great book will definitely be a reread in the near future..

Enjoyable chicklit with characters that you can root for even if the idea of their workplace is slightly unbelievable!

Three friends and also coworkers decide to go to an dating agency that is different from others because you will have to go on a 24 hour date with your match . Each date was different . All three couples had chemistry . I loved Tamara and her kids and how much strength she had to raise them all alone after her ex left them . Saffie was doing everything she could after the discovery of her match . Milo was trying not to lose the man of his dreams .
I received this book from net galley and the publisher as an ARC. Thank you! All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Hello? Yes, this is a phenomenal book and I cannot believe this author is not majorly hyped up! This is what I would highly recommend as a fun, light-hearted read- perfect for the beach or a lazy weekend.

The 24 Hour Dating agency follows Saffie, her best friend Milo, and Milo's older sister as they navigate dating in their mid 30s to 40s in the modern age. After hilariously bad attempts at blind-dates and speed-dating, the group signs up for The 24 Hour Dating agency which has a soulmate guarantee.

This book is fast paced and immediately you are thrown into their friendship dynamic but it absolutely works. The characters and their interactions with one another and their family members feels very authentic. They are all fleshed out really well. I really ended up caring about everyone in this story, again I just appreciated how dimensional everyone was.

This book is dialogue heavy- which makes this a great read for anyone who needs something easy to get into quickly. It reads just so effortlessly and the dialogue does a great job of balancing being realistic and hilarious.

I read this book in one sitting and laughed out loud a few times. It reminded me of a British version of The One + The Soulmate Equation + Josh and Hazel's guide to not dating.

This book is absolutely awesome and I would highly recommend it to everyone. It's really well written, great fun, it had lots of laugh out loud moments, the characters were wonderful and it is such a great feel good read. Don't miss it.

My spoiler free review:
The 3 main characters Saffie, Tamara, and Milo really make this book!

With Milo and Saffie recently single and Tamara post divorce, they all try out speed dating. When that doesn’t work out, they all sign up for a 24 hour matchmaking service.

My favorite things about the book:
- The found family and friendships.
- Tamara is a single mom and that my favorite trope!
- Unexpected Twist!
- Milo’s sense of humor.
My least Favorite things about the book:
- It took a minute to get to the point of the book and it was hard for me to focus at times.

Rate: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is a perfect read to get you out of a reading slump! I was hooked from the very beginning. Not only does this book explore family dynamics. It explores how strong friendships can be defining in finding your forever. I loved a look into a new way to date. Since online dating has taken the world by storm this book explores a different way to connect people to meet someone who they are "garunteed" to fall for. This book is abounded with English charm and wit! A perfect read for a spring or summer getaway!

Once in a while, I run into a book that is subtle and yet amazing. I have to admit. The title caught my eyes. I'm glad I picked up the book. The story is amazingly relatable on every level. It's hard to date in this day and age, especially for the characters in the book Tam, Milo and Saffie. It's the trifecta of more than half of the population on Earth today. Tam is divorced, Saffie is skeptical, and Milo is gay. All are in their 30's -40's. It's hard to date with all the apps and everyone judging you by the cover. It's refreshing to see well-rounded characters and the story touching on the difficult topics of finding love in a vain world. I love it!

Thank you to Head of Zeus, Aria and NetGalley for letting me read this ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Thank you Netgalley for this ARC for an exchange for an honest review.

I thought its was a good story and very much enjoyed it.

It’s definitely an unforgettable story and it just gets more beautiful and moving as it goes on until it reaches its conclusion which is a perfect ending. I absolutely loved it.

The 24 Hour Dating Agency
by Mary Jayne Baker

Long term work colleagues and friends Tamara Saffie and Milo search for the perfect partner/love match after all have a disastrous history trying . They spot an advert for the 24hr dating agency that claims to find the perfect match for you. Follow the 3 jaded middle aged friends journey to find their perfect match in a 24 hour dating agency.

An amazing well written book.

The characters are fabulous , the dramas, the humour, trials and tribulations of it all and they are very true to life situations.

Best romcom in a while read in one sitting.

This book was delightful.

Right from the beginning I was invested in all three characters, though Saffie was absolutely my favourite. The plot is very clear, all three characters have had bad experiences with dating, they're all keen to find 'the one' and they're all open to try something new, though Saffie is certainly masking this using her career as a safety net to not get hurt.

I felt like Milo, Saffie and Tamara were all relatable characters, we've all been through something fairly similar and as a 30yo woman I really understood the feelings and the reasonings behind these character decisions.

I loved watching the story unfold, I liked the little turns along the way. I loved the character development and I absolutely loved how it all ended.

This was a really magical book and an easy recommendation for romance lovers.

With thanks to Head of Zeus and NetGalley for the ARC, this review is my personal, unbiased opinion.

4* An excellent book about three friends who are fed up with their single life. After being alone for so long, enduring bad experiences of blind dates, speed dating and internet dating, all three have decided to enrol with an agency which offers a guaranteed matchmaking success rate after a date lasting 24-hours. Their resulting dates are surprising, even shocking, and definitely not love at first sight. 24-hours with a stranger seems a long time for a first date, there are differences of opinions, family dramas, misunderstandings, whatever can goes wrong, does go wrong. Plenty of twists and turns make this a fun and enjoyable read.

A cleverly thought out plot. I particularly loved that Saffie, Milo and Tamara's search for love offered three individual stories intertwined within one book, not to be missed.

This was absolute hilarity and would make a great quick beach read. If you have ever dealt with online dating, you can probably relate to this book. And if you haven't experienced it personally, chances are you know a friend that has. This will definitely be a highly recommended read from me!

Thank you to NetGalley, the Publisher and Mary Jayne Baker for providing me an ARC of this novel.
I found this to be a really enjoyable storyline, I was invested in the characters and their outcomes and I would definitely recommend it to a friend!

The 24 Hour Dating Agency was a cute story. Three friends sign up for a new type of dating service. The founder of the agency is a psychologist and she matches people based on personality questionnaires. They can't say anything about their looks or employment on the forms. The two people meet for the first time and then spend the next 24 hours doing activities that the agency signed them up for. It's a bunch of shorter dates that make up one long date. Because this is a romance, we get 3 happily ever afters! There is a rollercoaster of emotions along the way, and the whole book is sprinkled with witty dialogue.

I received an advance review copy for free from NetGalley, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

This was a fun story, pretty lightweight overall. It follows three friends and coworkers (and family) as they struggle with love enough that they all give the dubious 24 Hour Dating Agency a shot.

Saffie, Milo, and Tamara are all at different places romantically, and I liked how we got to dive into each situation and see what they needed. It was interesting to see them in their individual lives and also how they are with one another. They're all likeable and good friends, and it was impossible not to root for them all.

Each was a different kind of heroine/hero looking for a specific kind of partner (and, of course, needing someone completely different than what they expected).

There were some very funny moments, and some touching moments. I'd rate the conflict level at medium. This isn't a stressful story, but it still grabs you and takes you on a journey.

This books was such a cute and a fast read, it’s perfect for summer days when escapism in on your mind. It’s my first book by the author and I will say that it’s very very well written, with great character development and you get so easily engulfed in the story. I LOVED the friendship between Saffie, Tamara and Milo,
The concept of this story is so unique and I would not say no to try a 24 hour dating agency.

If you want to read a real, cute and fun story with realistic friendships and character development, this is the book for you!

This book was super cute! I enjoyed getting to see each persons POV and individual love story. I also enjoy that romance wasn’t the only plot, each character had other things going on. I’m glad that each character got their happy ending and found myself smiling throughout!

First off i would like to that NetGalley and Head of Zeus for providing me with this ARC. I was expecting your typical rom-com book. But instead I got the chance to read a very unique and eccentric book. This story is about 3 friends that work for a newspaper. They decide to sign up for a 24 hour dating that PROMISES that you’ll find your soulmate after your 24 hour date. I found the characters because like me (unfortunately lol) they have exhausted all means of finding love. Each of the characters are completely different which gives the novel a completely different dynamic from other rom-com books. Milo is a homosexual who thinks he has dating every eligible man in town. Tamara is a divorced mother of 3 kids. Saffie has just never been in love…ever. Will they find their soulmate? I loved how all 3 of the characters were different in their own ways, besides not being in love, but yet the author was able to create 3 different stories twine together in a creative way. It was also a fun take on tropes and using many of them. Ultimately, this book has some hilarious moments and sometimes pulls at your heart strings.

This book was fun & lighthearted. It was amazing. The characters were super relatable & were also very entertaining. I liked that the romance wasn't over powering, that there was the perfect amount & the book wasn't based around romance. I loved the storyline & I highly recommend this book. The emotion through the characters was well written. I didn't see the plot twists coming & it helped the story proceed at a good pace. This book exceeded any & all expectations I had for it.

Another lovely book from one of my favourite romcom authors. I enjoyed watching these three close friends battle their problems and fall for very unexpected partners, thanks to the mysterious 24 hour dating agency and its promise to match them with their true loves. I loved the relationship between Tamara and Natalie, and how close Tamara was to her kids. Of them all, she really deserved her happy ending.

Perfect holiday read, I read this by pool. It's fun and light hearted. Really enjoyable easy to read and great characters, very likable. Fun times !

I enjoyed the concept of this book. The friendships were definitely the highlight. It did feel like there was a bit too much going on at times, however, and I wish I could have gotten more depth on each character.

The 24 Hour Dating Agency adds a fun twists to the traditional romantic comedy. Three colleagues at a struggling magazine in northern England set out to rectify their dating wrongs. After a few false starts, they enlist the help of the 24 hour dating agency, which sends each of them on a 24 hour date with a person they would have never chosen for themselves.

Baker takes the reader on a fun journey, and she's a great writer. I blazed through this one!

What's better than a romance? Three romances! I thought the author weaving in three separate stories into this witty feel-good story was clever and I really enjoyed reading.

Milo, Saffie, and Tamara all have one thing in common besides being coworkers- they have all been unlucky in love. After online and speed dating have failed them numerous times, it feels like fate when they find an advertisement for an unconventional dating service. This agency guarantees that you will fall in love after a 24 hour long date with the person you are matched with. Will the three find love or has the dating agency finally met its match?

This one really surprised me with how much I enjoyed it! It was so cute and quirky. Seeing the three characters grow and develop relationships was lovely. I also thought that the platonic relationships were so well written. Tamara’s relationship with her family was utterly heartwarming.

I do wish that this had been spread out across several books so we could get more details about the relationships.

All in all, this was such an enjoyable and unconventional romance read!

Thank you to NetGalley and Head of Zeus for the advanced reading copy.

This story is about three friends who are tired of all the regular dating apps so they try a agency that is supposed to match you up with your soulmate in 25hrs. This eas a very cute story and I loved reading about each of these women journey