There Are Only 7 Ways to Meditate

Make Your Meditation Amazing

Pub Date 29 Jul 2022 | Archive Date 20 Aug 2022

Talking about this book? Use #ThereAreOnly7WaystoMeditate #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The purpose of meditation is:

To de-stress and heal; attain a happier, fulfilled life; or awaken your personal evolution.

But what if your practice doesn’t bring you the rewards you expected?

This book is for the people who have tried meditation but have not gotten all the benefits.

Packed with nuggets of knowledge and hidden gems, this author shares his experience; you skip the frustration.

Q.C. Ellis explores with you:

• Unambiguous and inclusive definitions and explanations of meditation.
  • Seven different ways to meditate so everyone can find what feels best.
  • Practical and meaningful ways to develop your meditation practice.

It reveals a new framework for understanding meditation - for non-Buddhists.

The purpose of meditation is:

But what if your practice doesn’t bring you the rewards you expected?

This...

Advance Praise

“Dynamic tools, techniques, and practices. A guide to help you create lasting change in your mediation practice. Ultimately, to transform the quality of your life.” ~ Norma Foster, International Growth Consultant and Therapeutic Coach

ISBN 9781902921006

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Pretty concise, useful, and to the point, exactly the handbook on meditation I was desperately looking for and almost gave up on ever finding. I've been trying to learn to meditate for health reasons but never got the hang of it, and now, because of this book, know why: I made all the mistakes and believed all the myths this book dispels. I couldn't have asked for a better guide and that it arrived at a time of most need was a plus. I'll be now recommending this to other people I know that also want to learn to meditate to deal with stress and anxiety.

A great book for those new to meditating or those like me who try and still don’t feel they’re doing it properly. Well written

Very helpful book, I struggle with rheumatoid arthritis and mental health and unable relax and sleep
Tried this book and each steps and found an improvement