Devotions for Cat Lovers

Everyday Inspiration and Encouragement

Pub Date 01 Nov 2022 | Archive Date 30 Nov 2022
Barbour Publishing, Barbour Books

Talking about this book? Use #DevotionsforCatLovers #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Our favorite felines have a lot to teach you about life, love, and everything in between.

If you’re a dedicated cat lover, you’ll treasure curling up with the Devotions for Cat Lovers—featuring dozens of inspiring devotional readings touching on themes like:

• persistence
  • joy
  • contentment
  • godly choices
  • and more!
 This devotional collection is a true reminder that there’s more to life than lounging in the sunniest spot of the house or selecting the best windowsill for bird-watching.

EDITION Paperback
PAGES 192

Send to Kindle (PDF)

This is the best!!! I am a catmom of 3 cats at the moment and I absolutely love this compilation!!!

I absolutely adore the pretty pages with all the doodles and colours and the cute presentation of each story.

I appreciate the efforts of the Barbour Publishing staffs who have contributed in this collection. Each story is heartwarming and make me love our cats more.

Best collection from the team!

I wasn't expecting a collection like this. I am so happy at the moment. I definitely need a copy.

Thank you, Barbour Publishing, for the advance reading copy.