How to Heal Your Inner Child and Let Go of What Hurts You

Freeing Myself of Negativity

Buy on BN.com Buy on Bookshop.org
*This page contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.

Pub Date 08 Sep 2023 | Archive Date 03 Dec 2023

Talking about this book? Use #HowtoHealYourInnerChildandLetGoofWhatHurtsYou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Do you frequently suffer from depressing moods?

Do you sometimes find yourself enraged and emotionally anguished?

Does this rage and anguish rise when you remember those painful things that happened to you during your childhood?

And does this sometimes come out of the blue without you being consciously aware of the trigger?

Do you often feel like there is an inconsolable child inside you incessantly crying for unmet needs?

Do you frequently reminisce about ,your childhood days, and find that the unpleasant things that you went through are causing you pain?

Do you ever feel like wiping off this childhood memory, yet it stubbornly refuses to erase?

Do you sometimes feel like you are being held captive by what happened in your childhood that you just cannot break out from?

And do you sometimes feel like a cold dark shadow looms over you despite a warm sunny day? If you find yourself saying yes to most of these questions, know that I have a solution for you. I feel you. I understand you. I can relate to what you are going through. I have gone through all these and emerged stronger.

You are experiencing an Inner Child wound caused by Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE). You can break out of this vicious cycle of pain and anguish. You can overcome. And you can emerge stronger, as I did.

But, How? Yes, HOW?

Knowledge is power. And a supportive mind can help you acquire this power.

This book is a collection of knowledge from different supportive minds specifically curated for you and ready to make you gain that power to re-assert your authority.

You are the author of your life, and you deserve that authority. What can this book empower you to achieve?

By the power of this book, you will:

• Discover the genesis of your cycle of pain and anguish.

• Recognize the painful patterns imprinted deep within your subconscious mind that keep you in captivity.

• Appreciate how these mind patterns, recorded very early in your childhood, replay like a cinematographic reel.

• Understand how this reel replays in your mind’s background thus recasting your ACE and hence making you subconsciously re-live your traumatizing childhood experiences as if they were just happening. And by the power of this book, you will:

• Stop this replay loop and thus breakout from the vicious cycle of pain and anguish.

• Author a new mind pattern devoid of harmful traumatic imprints.

• Cast a new refreshing, inspiring, and enjoyable tune of life to play the real you.

• Embark on a PATH to self-healing and recovery.

• Become a self-realized being. It is time you ACT NOW! What action? Valid question!

This book gives an Action Program in the form of tools and exercises at key points in the book that you can action to help in your journey.

I have also created an ACTION PROGRAM WORKBOOK for you which is also available on Amazon.

This workbook gives you even more tools and is an ideal accompaniment to this book.

The action that you need to take is to implement this Action Program.

Through this Action Program, you will be able to:

• Discover and recognize the root causes of your Inner Child wound.

• Apply techniques for healing past emotional wounds and traumas.

• Reprogram your thought patterns to cast a positive self-image.

• Develop strategies to build and strengthen your emotional and psychological resilience.

• Relieve your pain and anguish to achieve solace, serenity, and fulfillment.

• Rise above obstacles that have prevented you from achieving your full potential. Gains?

What do I gain by implementing the Action Program? The benefits are innumerable.

Nonetheless, here are some of the key benefits for you:

• A greater sense of self-awareness, self-understanding, and self-compassion.

•Increased ability to cope with difficult emotions and difficult situations.

• Improved relationships with others through deeper understanding and connection.

• Informed insight into why certain behaviors or patterns may have developed

• Reconnecting with the Inner Child and cultivating a loving, compassionate relationship with oneself.

• Achieve a higher state of resourcefulness.

• Overcome fear, limiting beliefs, and self-sabotage.

• Cultivate a deeper sense of purpose and meaning in your life. What a NEW YOU!

After successfully completing the Action Program, you will become:

• A newly EMPOWERED you capable of achieving your potential.

• A lighter you, able to SOAR to new heights of accomplishment.

• A positively minded OPTIMIST seeing the brighter side of life.

• A Self-esteemed, self-confident, and FEARLESS you that is ready to face challenges head-on.

Do you frequently suffer from depressing moods?

Do you sometimes find yourself enraged and emotionally anguished?

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Thank you NetGalley for the book in exchange for a review. I found this book so powerful, im reading it again and sending it to my husband when it goes out. We have a six month old, and to do best by him we need to heal our inner child. I loved every second of this.

This book is like a warm hug and a virtual person who understands what you went through. Thank you Netgalley for letting me read this book. It opened my eyes.

How to Heal Your Inner Child and Let Go of What Hurts You
Freeing Myself of Negativity
by SAIRA P KHAN

A very useful book. I, of course, could not read this in a sitting.I grabbed a journal and took notes. It is helpful for most people. Actually ALL people. I loved how The writer knew the big secret of not being a self-help book with no real help. Thanks to SAIRA P KHAN for keeping it real.

Thank you so much to NetGalley and the publisher for allowing me a copy of this book to read. This was so insightful and honestly I rate it a 5/5, I will absolutely be looking into adding this to my collection.

Very interesting, with good information! Good for self reflection and kind of confrontational at moments. It's a heavy intense read. I made a lot of notes and I will reread this book!

A beautiful step in the journey of healing our inner child. A great book for guiding the beginning of your healing journey to find happiness, health, and peace.

This book is a valuable tool and I will be buying this to revisit many times. I liked it's format and the writing style which made is easy to read and understand.