Waking Up to Your Self

A Guide to Living Your Truth

Pub Date 01 Jul 2024 | Archive Date 13 May 2024

Talking about this book? Use #WakingUptoYourSelf #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A spiritual self-help book about awakening — remembering who you really are — by following a step-by-step guide to living from the true self.

Drawing on more than 20 years of experience as a spiritual teacher and psychologist, Patrick Marando has written a guide to remembering who you really are - teaching how you, too, can live from the state he calls the true self. Patrick bridges the gap between spirituality and modern psychology, describing how we become disconnected from our true self, providing a guide to remembering your truth and fully awakening to who you are. The result will be a life of well-being, peace, and fulfillment.

Patrick also discusses how the mind develops and functions, how it doesn't always align with the true self; he explains how to utilize our minds to help - instead of limit - us. He thoroughly describes our common emotions and tells us why we have them, how to manage and utilize them to help align with the true self.

With his clear explanations and practical exercises, Patrick has created a step-by-step guide to being human and overcoming the barriers to living your truth.

Drawing on more than 20 years of experience as a spiritual...

A Note From the Publisher

Patrick Marando is a spiritual teacher and psychologist from Sydney, Australia with over 20 years of experience. His spiritual teachings revolve around bridging the gap between spirituality and psychology using his studies in Zen Buddhism, Taoism, Non Dualism, New Age philosophies and modern psychology, and focus on living from a state of truth. He had his first awakening experience at the age of 28 and since that time his awakening has grown deeper and deeper. It is from his wealth of experience and knowledge that he continues to teach philosophies he himself discovered and brought into his life.

EDITION Paperback