We're Speaking

The Life Lessons of Kamala Harris: How to Use Your Voice, Be Assertive, and Own Your Story

Pub Date 19 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 31 Dec 2021
Little, Brown and Company, Little, Brown Spark

“A must-read” (Eve Rodsky​), We’re Speaking provides inspirational lessons about life, work, and overcoming adversity—drawn from Kamala Harris's norm-shattering ascent to Vice President of the United States.​

Kamala Harris is one of our country's most awe-inspiring political figures, dawning on a new age as the first—but not last—Black and Asian-American female Vice President. Having spent her entire career smashing glass ceilings and influencing the next generation of young women, Harris has completely redefined what it means to be a woman in politics.

In We’re Speaking, Palepu connects illuminating stories from Harris’ unique biography with tactical advice that will teach you to :

Own the power of your multitudesAct on and embrace your ambitionDevelop your unique voice and styleFind your North Star to guide your decisions

Best of all, We're Speaking will leave you feeling empowered to follow in Harris's footsteps — shattering glass ceilings of your own as you live the life of your dreams!

“A must-read” (Eve Rodsky​), We’re Speaking provides inspirational lessons about life, work, and overcoming adversity—drawn from Kamala Harris's norm-shattering ascent to Vice President of the...