"Ten Intentional Dating Guidelines to Make Love Work.
* Discouraged about how to build a long-term relationship?
* Looking for a partner who can meet your deepest needs?
* Wondering why your relationships haven’t worked out?
It’s quite complicated to find the partner you can commit to with all your heart. During early adulthood, you haven't yet clarified the most important qualities of a partner for you, and your choices may be influenced by past traumas or unrealistic perceptions of how long-term relationships work.
Presenting Lane Lasater's Smart Happy Love: Ten Practical Dating Guidelines for Meeting Your Relationship Goals and Creating a Lifelong Partnership.
With more than 35 years of experience as a clinical psychologist, Dr. Lane Lasater has helped hundreds of individuals and couples find relationship fulfillment. He combines his personal relationship experience with deep professional knowledge to guide you step by step in your love search.
By the end of this comprehensive guide, you’ll:
* Understand The 4 Essential Phases to Complete during your Life Partner Search
* Realize when you’re truly ready to Commit to a Long-Term Relationship
* Recognize the Eight Levels of Sexual Relationships, including Trial Run, Arrangement, and more, and choose which is right for you now
* Learn how different Couple Combinations work and understand which allows you to be your best self
* Learn hidden communication skills to solve your relationship conflicts and define your Couple Agreement
This game-changing relationship book helps you clarify your needs, goals and boundaries so you can undertake your next love journey with confidence.
Invest In Your Love Life Today!
"Professional Review from Psychologist Dr. Fernand Lubuguin:"
"Dr. Lasater has effectively synthesized his personal experiences and self-reflection, his professional insights and observations, with supportive research findings to create an invaluable book regarding a common human aspiration – finding a life partner. Well written in a conversational style, he discloses relevant personal stories that not only provide clear examples, but also reflect his vulnerability, thereby enhancing the reader’s honest self-reflection.""
Professional Review from Psychologist Dr. Laurie Bergner: ""Smart Happy Love is a gem. Its theme is in the first chapter: ‘To move forward, we must first look back.’ Dr. Lasater manages to take us on a journey to look for a satisfying relationship, starting with the importance of working on issues that we may be bringing from our past, both family relationships and addictions, before we are able to successfully choose a healthy partnership.""
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 1 member
Helpful advice that is easy to understand. Provides tools and quizzes to help get to know yourself and your needs better. Useful information to help build a rock solid relationship. Thank you NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book early!