Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #GetFitandHealthyonaTightSchedule #NetGalley
This is why 77% of Americans Die Prematurely and How Less Than 20 Minutes a Day Can Save You
Does it feel impossible for you to find the time to exercise and eat right?
Are your poor dieting and sedentary lifestyle causing you to suffer from the lack of energy and weight gain which are affecting your life?
If so, you are not alone. Recent studies conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention conclude that only 23% of adults in the US get enough exercise.
This same study further concluded that most Americans also are not eating enough fruits and vegetables and that this deadly combo was diminishing their life expectancy by up to 10 years.
You could live up to ten years longer by simply choosing to focus on your health!
It is completely normal and understandable that being a full-time mom of three kids or working a 40-hour week could make you feel completely wiped out.
But a healthy lifestyle does not need to be another stressor in your life.
This book will provide you with the right knowledge and some simple tools and techniques that will help you get fit and energised in just minutes a day.
In Get Fit and Healthy on a Tight Schedule 2 Books in 1, you will discover:
* What the best type of exercise is for you and your unique body
* Why a well-structured and healthy morning routine is the key to success
* How to eat healthy food even when there is absolutely no time
* A database of healthy recipes for you to use so you can get started today
* Why working out from the comfort of your own home is more productive than a gym membership
* A step-by-step guide to making yourself a priority and how to stick to the plan
* Why eating your favourites foods is actually a good idea, and how this will even help you to lose weight
* Why your goals should be bigger than just “losing weight” and how you can build them for yourself
… and so much more.
Being fit and healthy is not something that only the genetically blessed are capable of. And a healthy lifestyle is not something that only those with hours of extra time can achieve.
All you need is a simple lifestyle change that does not require cutting out your favourite foods or spending sweat-inducing hours in the gym.
"This book is a great step by step guide that will help you get healthier and lose weight. It will give you plenty of simple ideas to follow. It's well written and simply put. You'll love it for the meal ideas, the motivational ideas, recipes, home exercises, and plenty of examples in this step by step guide.
I am actually a healthcare professional specialized in weight loss, and I read my share of diet, exercise, health, fitness and weight loss books. This one I can recommend with confidence.
By Dr. Carissa Alinat "